[Herky] Iowa-Purdue basketball: Time, TV channel, how to watch onl ine

donelias at juno.com donelias at juno.com
Sat Jan 20 22:21:59 PST 2018

Did you see how it happened?  He turned to gothe other direction and was still looking at wherehe had been.  The top of his head hit the ref inthe side of the head and the ref went down forthe count.  Kriener didn't seem to show anyproblem at that time. I keep thinking the Hawks will have a real break-outgame and it will go well from them on. I'm beginning to think that I should concentrate onwaiting for Santa. Go Hawks  !!!!!!!!!!! Don Elias