[Herky] Observations

ssmith2084 at aol.com ssmith2084 at aol.com
Sat Jan 20 12:58:06 PST 2018

Wagner, Uhl, Ellingson and Pemsl contribute next to nothing.

Nunge is an overmatched freshman.

Moss, a decent player, was AWOL today.  Has he been seen yet?

As a starter Baer is exposed for what he is - a high energy player who can come in and make a significant impact on the game playing 15 minutes a game - not a starter to be given 30-35 minutes a game.

Somewhere I read the stat on Cook - for the season, he has more turnovers then assists.    As they used to say about Kevin McHale, when the ball goes into him, it doesn't come back out.

Bohannon stifled by a tough defense today.  Alas he doesn't appear to be the answer at point guard.  He probably would have got 30 today if he was playing for Purdue coming off all those screens.

Garza plays hard but is still learning.  He should have a good career at Iowa.

Dailey is a nice backup guard at this point in his career.

Steve