[Herky] Iowa-Purdue basketball: Time, TV channel, how to watch online

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Sat Jan 20 12:30:37 PST 2018

After all these years with the current coaching staff, there is no excuse for today’s miserable outing.

This is not a fluke.  Iowa has looked terrible far to many times this year.  There has to be an interpersonal problem with the coaches or among the players.

They now have no confidence.  Zero.  It’s easy to see the problem, but the solution is another matter.

Keith Voigts

 <https://www.facebook.com/kvoigtscommerial/>