[Herky] Iowa-Purdue basketball: Time, TV channel, how to watch online

CHAD EBERLY ceberly11 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 20 11:58:35 PST 2018

Didn't see any of the game as I am at a wedding but after watching Thursday nights game against the second or third worst team in the conference I wasn't surprised to read this about today on yahoo sports:

Iowa: This was the first game the Hawkeyes played all year against a ranked opponent, and the Boilermakers exposed them. Iowa remains one of the nation's most disappointing teams - but this was perhaps the worst the program has looked since the three-year stint of Todd Lickliter last decade.

Ouch!!