[Herky] Hawks win

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Fri Jan 12 06:18:53 PST 2018

A couple of things stand out to me.

- Fran never lost this team and this team never quit.

- I think we are starting to see the narrowing of the rotation.  The biggest surprise is Nunge who was starting to now on the fringe.

- Dailey is starting to think and act more like a PG.  This will be a learning experience for him for the rest of the season but I see signs of him running the offense like a PG should. He is still making mistakes but the improvement is happening. This is allowing Bohannon to spend more time at the 2 which will help.

- I am still surprised that Ellingson is getting as much time as he does.

- Garza is still learning but it looks like he will be able to compete just fine this year against B1G talent not just the teams ranked 300 or worse.

- It was really good to see Kreiner taking (and making) the 12 -15 footer again. Seems like he got away from that and it is something this team needs. He and Garza make a good one -two punch.