[Herky] Well that's over

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Mon Jan 8 12:12:29 PST 2018

Cook was in foul trouble all night, accounting for his docile play and lack of intensity.

No one else is in any way a threat in the paint, usually because they are beaten so badly they cannot catch up.

Nunge was totally outclassed.

They will all get better.  But we still do not have a big man force in the middle to control that part of the court.

Keith Voigts

 <https://www.facebook.com/kvoigtscommerial/>