[Herky] Iowa has plenty of challengers to fill large void at linebacker

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Mon Jan 1 08:42:08 PST 2018

Help me here.  Does Nate Stanley have to improve immensely before next fall on his accuracy and touch?  I believe next year’s team could be very good if the offense can have a superior passing attack.

Was the lack of QB-Receiver connection so many times due to bad route running or passing accuracy?

Too often I noticed short passes in the red zone too difficult to catch because of the juice on them.

Is Stanley’s arm just too strong?  Am I way off my rocker here?

Keith Voigts

 <https://www.facebook.com/kvoigtscommerial/>