[Herky] MSU game

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Fri Feb 9 05:48:51 PST 2018

Iowa's offense was going great and then Fran put the brakes on the last 3 or so minutes. Rather than continue to run the offense he had Bohannon hold the ball for most of the possession and then Jordan tries to go one on one which never works.  The result was the last 3-4 possessions, as noted earlier, were wasted. Fran has consistently done this over the years as Iowa's coach and it has seldom worked.