[Herky] Mississippi State

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Tue Dec 11 20:27:40 PST 2018

As you might imagine, living in Mississippi, I am having a lot of fun with
the Bulldog faithful, who think the SEC is light years ahead of every
conference in terms of quality play.

I can dish it out, but I'm taking a lot of smak as well.  The fans point out
that MSU has the no. 1 defense in the country and is No. 1 over the last 5
years.  They have two beasts on the D-Line and a 6'5" QB who can run.

Plus they play an SEC schedule, so the likes of Vanderbilt, Ole Miss, South
Carolina, and Arkansas have toughened them up.

They are good in spite of their B1G former coach.

Yada, yada, yada.

Please, somebody, give me something positive.  These folks don't think Iowa
will score more than 13 points.  Should I ask them to put their money where
their collective mouth is?

Keith Voigts