[Herky] ISU replay

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Tue Sep 12 12:16:28 PDT 2017

Agree with your comments about the passing game.

I am now satisfied that we have progressed past the run, run, run, then run some more stage as it is obvious that we can pass and have receivers who can get open.

This Stanley guy has a big time arm.

The multiple offense is back (in my mind, which not saying anything.  😊 )

Keith