[Herky] FW: John Stewart

Kay Ramseyer g.ramseyer at comcast.net
Sun Sep 10 19:08:31 PDT 2017

I spend part of the year in Naples so have been watching the hurricane. Naples had a wind gust of 142 m.p.h. but did not get the predicted storm surge. The eye then went east of I-75 so much of Ft. Myers had a Category 2 storm with less damage. Since most have had to evacuate the damage will not be assessed until daylight. I remember John and his posts.