[Herky] The Indianapolis Star E-Edition Article

Larry Edwards larryed6124 at knology.net
Sun Sep 3 06:11:31 PDT 2017

"Iowa assistant Kelvin Bell led the recruitment.

“Coach Bell is my guy,” Brents said. “He’s done a great job of recruiting and I know he genuinely cares about me not as just an athlete but also as a person.”

Bell has built strong ties to Indianapolis. The Hawkeyes also landed cornerback D.J. Johnson (Rivals No. 5 in Indiana) and receiver Tyrone Tracy (No. 6) from the city in ’18. Larry Tracy, a ’19 cornerback and Tyrone’s cousin, is verbally pledged. He’s the state’s No. 5 player for his cycle."

https://www.hawkeyenation.com/football/indianapolis-cb-julius-brents-commits-hawkeyes