[Herky] Everything is Quiet on Herky???

SRINIVAS REDDY hawkeye_fan at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 1 19:01:14 PDT 2017

June,

I too am nervous about the same.

But, considering how well-experienced and exceptional our D-Linemen and Linebackers are collectively, hope we can get the QB  to the ground more often.

We should be able to minimize the inexperience of the secondary.

I am having more faith on our #1 rated O-Line and the duo of exceptional RBs to ground out the yards and the time and keep their QB on the sidelines.

Wyoming's defense should not have upgraded by a lot from last year to give us a tough night.

NDSU wasn't supposed to give us nightmares either but our O-Line being depleted hurt us quite a bit.

I think this single game will be a predictor of how our season will go!!!

Staying positive!!!!!!

Srinivas