[Herky] Connor McCaffery's redshirt status in limbo after Iowa basketball exhibition

Larry Edwards larryed6124 at knology.net
Sat Oct 28 07:18:27 PDT 2017

This might be insight on the pecking order for playing time at point guard that influenced Christian Williams to transfer:

“I’ve been that other point guard in practice other than J-Bo,” Connor said. “Brady (Ellingson) and (Isaiah Moss) have both been at the 2. Brady has been the third guy that’s been coming in at the one, but me and J-Bo have been the two main guys.”

http://www.thegazette.com/subject/sports/college/mens-basketball/connor-mccaffery-redshirt-status-in-limbo-after-iowa-hoops-exhibition-20171027