[Herky] Iowa- William Jewell Stats

Larry Edwards larryed6124 at knology.net
Sat Oct 28 06:55:47 PDT 2017

Brady Ellingson played some point last year and is the only other somewhat viable option, but he is really a shooting guard. Bohannon did not play good defense either, in spite of studying Aaron Craft film all summer. Conner did not shoot well, but as Eran pointed out in the post game show, neither did Moss or Baer. Fran has confidence that all 3 will be good 3 point shooters. Moss had an ankle injury that limited his minutes but Fran said it was not serious. I was concerned when Bohannon suffered an apparent ankle injury, but he played on.