[Herky] Iowa- William Jewell Stats

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Fri Oct 27 20:01:58 PDT 2017

It sure looks to me like McCaffery is going to play BB this year and not baseball.   Conner and Jordan were the only two who played PG. The question is not whether Conner can play PG. The question is whether someone else can. If I did not think Conner was an option I would have been checking out the other options at PG. I have no doubt that Conner can run the offense but he definitely looks like a true FR on defense.