[Herky] Minny game for Floyd

Scott Werling scw969 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 26 09:26:11 PDT 2017

I'm not at all confident about this game.  With the offense MIA, the D is worn out and banged up.
Short of replacing KFz, I don't know what else can be done with this team.  O line is having some major issues, which creates its own set of problems.
I just don't feel confident this team can right the ship.
That being said, they have turned things around in the past to finish strong.  But get embarrassed in a bowl game.  Can they make it to a bowl game this year?  Sadly, I don't think so.
Scott