[Herky] Iowa film room: Fake punt on drive before half brought out real Hawkeyes

Gwen Enokian gmcnhawkeye at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 12:19:31 PDT 2017

yes I agree with that Larry. Interior of D line getting pushed all over the
place.

On Oct 9, 2017 4:20 PM, "Larry Edwards" <larryed6124 at knology.net> wrote:

Losing Bazata certainly hurt. While we have excellent and deep defensive
ends, we are weaker inside at defensive tackle than last year. Jaleel
Johnson was an all Big Ten for us last year and could dominate inside.
Faith Ekakitie was the overall no. 1 pick in the Canadian football draft.
Lattimore and Reiff are still young and developing.