[Herky] Jeez

Dennis v dvanlangen at verizon.net
Tue Nov 28 21:29:32 PST 2017

They have some glaring issues on defense, especially in transition and dribble drives to the paint and dribble-drive-dish.  I haven’t been very impressed with the defense of the big guys, except for Cook.  Wagner really hasn’t improved since his freshman year.  Garza really is a work in progress and will be all year.  Nunge has a lot to learn too.

Virginia Tech has some very good athletes and they could make some noise in the ACC.  The ACC is the best conference imho.

Dennis v.