[Herky] Jeez

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Tue Nov 28 20:33:13 PST 2017

I really thought this team might be pretty good but I am having serious doubts right now.  Through 7 games I have not seen anything that makes me think this team is anything better than an 8th or 9th place team in the BT.  I guess the good news is that it looks like the BT is really weak this year. This team will be lucky to make the NIT.  Fran has a real challenge ahead of him.