[Herky] Final

Larry Edwards larryed6124 at knology.net
Wed Nov 22 16:28:12 PST 2017

Here is a story on the game and stats. Iowa was down 8 points in the first half before Bohannon hit three straight 3's and 6 of 8 overall. It took career nights from both Bohannon and Cook on red hot shooting to win this shootout. I'm not sure how often we can win if we have to rely on such hot shooting. 60% from 3? The bench did not score or play much except for Maishe Dailey with 7 points in 20 minutes.

McCaffery Thrilled With Improvement as Iowa Downs UAB
http://www.hawkeyesports.com/news/2017/11/22/mens-basketball-mccaffery-thrilled-with-improvement-as-iowa-downs-uab.aspx?path=mbball

http://www.hawkeyesports.com/boxscore.aspx?path=mbball&id=9690