[Herky] Iowa BB

Dennis v dvanlangen at verizon.net
Mon Nov 20 11:35:00 PST 2017

Bohannon really struggles on D against quick guards.  I don’t know if he’ll ever improve in stopping dribble-drive-to paint.  Same with Ellingson at times.  I like Dailey’s defense, and Moss too.

I think McCaffery will be a better defender on guards, but as a true freshman, he’ll be learning on the fly against tougher competition than today’s.

Baer and McCaffery could be key players on D this year.

On another note, Texas Tech beat #20 Northwestern by 36 points last night.

Dennis v.