[Herky] VIDEO: LET'S RELIVE IOWA STOMPING OHIO STATE

Craig B. craig.bancroft83 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 13:16:55 PST 2017

I just can’t believe the offensive explosion yesterday! Both Ferentz’ have
to be feeling so amazing at the plan they had and that the players executed
almost to perfection vs the arrogant “The Ohio State University”! It was so
unexpected that we would blow out that team, but players like the Outlaw
Josey Jewell and All-Big Ten QB Nate Stanley and “Sir”Akrum Wadley were
totally fabulous! Wow, I am in Hawktoberfest Heaven!🏈😄👌😇😇😇