[Herky] Tyler Cook, Luka Garza meshing quickly for Iowa

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Fri Nov 3 11:32:29 PDT 2017

These two have games that compliment each other well.  One key to this year is going to be Cook's patience and passing.  It is 100% better than last year but still has a ways to go.  Last year I am not sure I ever saw a pass once the ball got to him. Last night he made some good decisions to pass it out rather than take a bad shot. But he still forced some shots into double and triple teams when he had teammates open for the shot.