[Herky] NCAA Wrestling Championships

Curtis Frazier cfrazier at ceoexpress.com
Thu Mar 23 17:54:39 PDT 2017

Totally true and the Teasdale loss was certainly one that hurts (don't get
me started on the 'verbal commit' topic, though. It is an unnecessary stroke
of an ego of children, IMHO. There literally should be no credibility put in
verbal commits at all and I do not hold this kid liable for making the
switch - closer to home and family, good school, clearly a top program.
Whatever his motivation was to switch is no one's business and no one should
assume.).

As for the head to head in 2018, you are right, it will be a fantastic year
to see our guys go head to head with PSU - it will be a very competitive
race that year. But then the studs for PSU start to drop off in graduation,
etc. Yes, we can assume they will load the cannon with more studs, but I
think that will be the true test of coaching. Can TnT prepare these kids to
fight with the fight that Gilman had and take everything they can to PSU to
make them competitive? I am certainly counting on it because I cannot think
of a better duo to do so that exists out there.

Lots of unknowns, but I have to believe that our Club room is going to help
these kids be ready.

I think that one of the potential great rivalries could be
Lee-Teasdale....right?

Oh, and I hope that Kevin Dresser can bring some shine back to the ISU
program. It sucks to me that they fell so low.