[Herky] Iowa - TCU

Sue Bailey minburnsb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 17:42:42 PDT 2017

Turnovers will happen when they are a young team and play up tempo. The
more they play together the better. Bohannon will know what the other
guys tendencies are and will make those passes in his sleep. The summer
trip will help.

TCU  played an inside out offense. It was much better when we went to
man to man.