[Herky] Iowa - TCU

Sue Bailey minburnsb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 11:57:03 PDT 2017

There will only be two scholarships available. (Jok and Jones) That
already leaves Connor McCaffery without a scholarship. Do we know what
his plans are? Walk on, JC?

Cordell needs to watch his mouth too.

The flagrant foul was at the other end of the court. I thought it was,
my friend thought it was a hard basketball play.  What did the TV guys
think?

Sue