[Herky] Indiana BB

Rick rneuf at netins.net
Thu Mar 16 13:09:09 PDT 2017

He has a couple of good recruiting classes , what with the Ball brothers, but if he doesn't at least get to the elite 8 this year UCLA will not be happy with him and he could rabbit again as he did from N. Mexico and Iowa.

I would like to see Iowa beat his butt every year so I would enjoy him at Indiana.

If he is bounced in the 1st or 2nd round then bball alum will start making noise.

Rick