[Herky] Rule changes

James Kusack kusack at cox.net
Tue Mar 14 10:32:02 PDT 2017

On Mar 14, 2017, at 12:56 PM, Jim Monahan <jimmonahan8 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Most boring aspect of roundball is the tedious tasks of free throw shooting.  Boring, slows game.  Heck, kick a field goal instead or sup'n😂!

Right.  I watch games on the DVR so I can fast forward through ads, other game cut ins, stupid commentary, etc.  And free throws by the opposition.  Too often it’s a bit like watching a pitcher’s idiosyncratic ticks and superstitions play out, isn’t it.  So what to do?  Put the players on a stop watch?  What is fair?  Thirty seconds?  Twenty?  Five?

In snowy Connecticut,

JMK