[Herky] Jim Monahan

Mitch Meis mitchmeis at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 19:45:21 PDT 2017

I am very sad to hear of Jim's passing. It's been 20 years since I was
active on Herky but Jim and my more youthful-self had many good debates
back then. I still remember meeting him at a tailgate at one of the
Iowa/Northwestern games in Evanston in the late 90s. Thoughts and prayers
for his family.

Mitch Meis

--
Sent from iPhone