[Herky] Jim Monahan

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Sun Jul 30 13:17:03 PDT 2017

I've been away and just saw this.  I am shocked.  I loved Jim's posts and sense of humor.  Like most of us, we carried on conversations off-Herky.  Would love to see his obit along with any information as to how to send a note to his wife/family.

It would also be nice to know how he died.  Had he been ill and we didn't know it?

How will Creston, Iowa and the Hawkeye Nation ever get along without Jim's PR messages??

My prayers accompany Jim.  May he never be forgotten.

Keith Voigts