[Herky] Jim Monahan

Jayant Rajgopal jay.rajgopal at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 20:38:43 PDT 2017

It was a huge shock to learn about Jim's passing.  I actually happened to see his wife's post on Facebook scant minutes after she posted it and could not believe what I was reading - he'd messaged me only a few days ago.
I never met Jim but we were friends on Facebook and he sent me many a note over the years on various random topics.  I always admired his enthusiasm, his obvious zest for life, and his passionate views on everything -  not to mention of course, his love for the Hawkeyes!
RIP Jim - you will be missed.