[Herky] Hawkeye running back Derrick Mitchell will graduate, transfer

Larry Edwards larryed6124 at knology.net
Thu Jan 19 06:11:36 PST 2017

I agree with this. Given the Iowa running back injury syndrome (AIRBHG) of years past, it is hard to ever be comfortable with running back depth. Wadley is a great back, but is not big enough to stand up to the pounding of a lone every down running back. He will need help and it will now have to come from backs with little experience.
And we could have used another experienced DB last year late.