[Herky] Iowa - NW BB

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Sun Jan 15 19:51:21 PST 2017

They looked very tired.  So the second team played most of the 2nd half when
it was obvious this wasn't going to turn around.  The positive is that a
bunch of guys experienced some PT and can be evaluated better.

I won't even venture the name, but #15 was, again, a pleasant surprise
offensively.  He needs a lot of schoolhausen with his D, however.

Forget this one and move on.

Keith Voigts