[Herky] Iowa Beats Purdue in MBB

Sue Bailey minburnsb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 14:08:37 PST 2017

#15 0is Ryan Kriener

  *

    Height
        6-9

  *

    Weight
        247

  *

    Class
        Freshman

  *

    Hometown
        Spirit Lake, IA

  *

    High School
        Spirit Lake

  * Bio
    <http://www.hawkeyesports.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6133#sidearm-roster-player-bio>

  * Related
    <http://www.hawkeyesports.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6133#sidearm-roster-player-related>

  * Stats
    <http://www.hawkeyesports.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6133#sidearm-roster-player-stats>

      Biography

*High School -- *Amassed 1,320 points and 550 rebounds at Spirt Lake
High School… averaged 22.4 points and 11.8 rebounds, earning first-team
all-state and all-conference laurels… named to the 2016 IBCA All-Star
Team… 2015 all-conference and second-team all-state honoree… two-time
All-Region team for state tournament… averaged 19.8 points, while
shooting at a 71 percent (204-of-286) clip from the field, and 8.5
rebounds as a junior… tallied a career-high 40 points against
Estherville Lincoln Central his junior season… averaged 18 points and 15
rebounds on the 2015 AAU National and State Martin Brother's squad…
Premier League Champion… member of the 2014 AAU State Champion
Barnstormers team… 2015 Big Shots All-American and named to Big Shots
All-Tournament team… 2015 state track qualifier in the high jump.

*Personal --* Born 4/24/98… sport and recreation management major...
parents are Rich and Nancy Kriener… has one brother (Tyler) and one
sister (Mikia)… father played basketball at Mankato State… mother was a
cheerleader at Mankato State… high school coach was Dr. David Smith… AAU
coach was Hank Huddleson… AAU teammates with Iowa classmates Cordell
Pemsl and Jordan Bohannon.