[Herky] Davis retires as OC

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sat Jan 7 13:24:18 PST 2017

Davis system had the receivers making reads and then running a pattern based on that. Supposedly it was complicated and hard for younger receivers to pick up.  I think  it also led to a lot of patterns being run at less than full speed  because of the uncertainty. When you are limited athletically you need to be going full speed.