[Herky] ABC tv

SRINIVAS REDDY hawkeye_fan at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 2 14:08:02 PST 2017

June,

You are lucky if you missed out on the game.

It was an embarrassment to say the least.

After watching the Michigan BB game and then this......

KFz is not going to get us any much better than 8-5 records.

Recruiting is ho hum and the schedule gets tougher.

the twelve win season was a fluke as we have been 8-7 after that including losing to weaker teams.

The lack of talent on offense is apparent and if we rely on finding diamonds in the rough then we will not get any better than mediocre.

His over reliance and over the top loyalty to seniors is disgusting.

No way CJ should have played after he got injured or after the game was pretty much a gone conclusion.

Stanley gets the reps with 2 minutes to go and the game decided and on his own 2-yard line.

Good riddance.

Everyone harps on Vandeberg being out and the whole passing game is out too.  Vberg was no world beater either.

Personally, I think he should GO but then the AD signs him up for a huge contract

A lousy way to start 2017  :-((