[Herky] Iowa vs Maryland: Iowa 83 Maryland 69

donelias at juno.com donelias at juno.com
Sat Feb 25 18:25:10 PST 2017

I thought McCaffery's interview was very good also. I think the link below might be the one from "TheJourney" ???? http://video.btn.com/the-journey-nicholas-baer-recruitment This one might be worth watching too???? http://video.btn.com/jordan-bohannons-8-three-pointers-vs-maryland Go Hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don Elias