[Herky] Wow

Dennis v dvanlangen at verizon.net
Wed Feb 22 09:23:23 PST 2017

I generally agree, but there is a lot of basketball left.  I think the BTT will be a crap shoot.  If Iowa comes out of that with 2 good wins, along with my predicted 9-9 record in the conference, they have an outside shot at the NIT.  But they need to have one big upset win, maybe two.

Lot of good hoops to look forward to in the next few years. It seems that ALL the frosh players have a lot of upside, and they will get stronger and smarter.  I think Kriener could be a real good player.

Dennis v.