[Herky] Wow

Jerry Ruttenburg JRUTTENBURG at msn.com
Wed Feb 22 08:41:38 PST 2017

Sadly I think they may have a hard time making the NIT.  I read something Tom Kakert had written about the post season.  He thinks their RPI may be to high.  The loss to Nebraska Omaha at home really hurt and I think the loss to Illinois, both at home, are really hurting them.  This is a pretty good young team and will be fun to watch in the future, but they are to up and down this year.

 Jerry Ruttenburg