[Herky] Women blow it

C King kingherky at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 11:19:47 PST 2017

I think it was just one of those shooting nights--especially in the 3rd,
where they only scored 5 points.

Iowa ended up only hitting 3-18 from 3 point range.  Iowa had open looks on
many of those shots, but they weren't falling.  Disterhoft and Coley went
5-23 from the field as well, which doesn't help.

That's basketball!