[Herky] Iowa falls in double overtime at Minnesota after second-half comeback

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Thu Feb 9 07:02:09 PST 2017

I agree with you, Dennis.  I have never been a fan of standing around waiting for a foul.  But I am not privy to conventional coaching thinking.

I guess if you dribble you run the chance of losing it before the foul.

Our free throw shooting was not good.  That also contributed to the tie at the end.

Keith Voigts