[Herky] Stuck with Fran

Jerry Ruttenburg JRUTTENBURG at msn.com
Tue Dec 5 07:45:55 PST 2017

Yes, we need Lickliter or Alford back.

This team should be better, the talent is there and more is coming, but there is a problem beyond youth.  They are playing sloppy and there is a reason, but it has not revealed itself yet.  Dissension in the lock room?  I don't  know but it needs to get straightened out soon or this season is a lose.