[Herky] Greyshirt Recruit

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sun Dec 3 19:50:44 PST 2017

<https://www.landof10.com/iowa/riley-moss-accepts-grey-shirt-iowa-hawkeyes-add-state-cb-2018-class>

These always have a feel good aspect to it but not sure it is what brings BT championships.  I really have to question 247Sports. I think he really looks at least like the No. 283 cornerback.

https://www.landof10.com/iowa/riley-moss-accepts-grey-shirt-iowa-hawkeyes-add-state-cb-2018-class

Moss is ranked by 247Sports<https://247sports.com/Player/Riley-Moss-46047418> as the No. 285 cornerback in his class. The defensive back is from Ankeny, Iowa and originally committed to North Dakota State on June 27, 2017.

Northern Illinois, North Dakota and South Dakota State are the only other scholarship offers Moss has received, according to 247Sports.