[Herky] Iowa basketball: Making the Grade, Week 3

Rick rneuf at netins.net
Fri Dec 1 12:09:31 PST 2017

Fran is having trouble getting the freshmen to learn defense. AND  the 2nd guard is down with mono.  We will need the young guys and they are supposed to be ( ranked higher ) that some of last years players - BUT I think he should play the 4 who started last year and no more than one new guy in the line up at a time.

We went thru this last year when they started they played no defense but they gradually learned and became a good club, I have my fingers crossed,

Rick