[Herky] QB prospect

donelias at juno.com donelias at juno.com
Wed Aug 23 13:49:56 PDT 2017

I find your post to be very interesting because I livejust 3 plus miles away from Irondale.  Sorry to sayI don't follow HS sports so I never heard of yourgrand-nephew.  I will, however, check for his namein the future in the local suburban newspaper. He sounds like a kid that definitely has his headscrewed on straight and not just another jock. Don Elias