[Herky] Link for online stream of Iowa-German All Stars hoops game

Dennis v dvanlangen at verizon.net
Tue Aug 8 11:47:32 PDT 2017

Iowa is up 48-44 at halftime.  Scrappy German team of 30 and 40 year olds.  I like their pudgy, balding PG who has made three great shots.  They are shorter than Iowa but fight hard on the boards on their offensive end.  Iowa also has a lot of offensive rebounds.  Nunge and Garza are understandably very raw and have a lot to learn.  Bohannon looks smooth. Cook playing a little rushed.  Baer is doing his thing.  Moss still likes the 3-pointer and I think he’s made 2 or 3 of them. Ellingson is not looking to shoot, is more into play-making and setting up the offense and feeding the big guys. Uhl looks quicker and appears to have improved his ball-handling.

This will be a very good experience for them and will help them down the road.

Dennis v.