[Herky] Kentucky Guard C.J. Fredrick Commits To Iowa Basketball for 2018

Larry Edwards larryed6124 at knology.net
Sat Aug 5 12:00:57 PDT 2017

This makes no sense to me since the only available 2018 basketball scholarship is going to Joe Wieskamp. Does Fran McCaffery know someone is leaving? Could Tyler Cook have told Fran he is declaring after this year or has another player informed Fran he will leave? Both Wieskamp and Fredrick are shooting guards and we already have Moss for 3 more years. The biggest position of need would seem to be point guard, where we have no depth behind Bohannon.

https://allhawkeyes.com/pages/story/details/2321