[Herky] Late observations

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sat Sep 24 12:39:48 PDT 2016

I started off thinking Iowa was a 10-2 type team. After last week I was at 8-4.  Now I am thinking 7-5 or 6-6.  Yes there are a lot of things that can be 'cleaned up' but there are serious issues beyond that. They are short on talent in the starting line-up and don't seem to have any depth. Starters are playing pretty much every snap.  They are wearing out now and that will only get worse as the season progresses.