[Herky] N. Dakota State hanging around

donelias at juno.com donelias at juno.com
Sun Sep 18 09:57:02 PDT 2016

I thought that Kings mishandling of the punt wasdue to the fact that the defender cut right acrossin front of him just before King tried to make thecatch.  I looked at the play a few times and itwas hard to tell on a 2 dimensional TV butI concluded that was what made him lose hisconcentration????? But my bottom line was that it was not one badplay that caused them to lose!!! Go Hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don Elias